日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

6 militants killed in northern Afghan province

Source: Xinhua| 2019-11-09 14:59:45|Editor: xuxin
Video PlayerClose

KUNDUZ, Afghanistan, Nov. 9 (Xinhua) -- The Afghan security forces waged a special operation in northern Kunduz province Friday night, killing six militants, the provincial government spokesman said Saturday.

"Acting on credible intelligence reports, National Directorate of Security (NDS) Special Operations Forces targeted Taliban's hideouts in Chahar Dara district Friday night. The militants engaged with the security forces and five militants were also wounded during the clashes," spokesman Esmatullah Muradi told Xinhua.

The security forces also arrested a Taliban divisional commander named Zakir and confiscated some weapons and ammunition, the official said, adding that a hijacked military vehicle was also recovered after the raid.

The Kunduz province, as well as neighboring Baghlan and Takhar provinces, has been the scene of heavy clashes since early this year, as Taliban has been trying to challenge the government forces in the once relatively peaceful region.

Taliban militant group hasn't made a comment on the report so far.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001385419891