日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

Iran's FM urges U.S. to return to nuclear deal if it wants talks

Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-29 22:31:40|Editor: yan
Video PlayerClose

TEHRAN, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said Thursday that if the United States wants dialogue with Iran, it must return to the Iranian 2015 nuclear deal and remove its economic sanction against the Islamic republic, Iran's state TV reported.

"The United States is engaged in an economic war against the Iranian people and it won't be possible for us to engage with the United States unless they stop imposing a war and economic terrorism against the Iranian people," Zarif told reporters in the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur, on Thursday.

"If they want to come back into the room (of negotiations), there is a ticket that they need to purchase and that ticket is to observe the (nuclear) agreement," he said.

U.S. President Donald Trump unilaterally pulled Washington out of the nuclear deal last year and re-imposed sanctions on Tehran. The U.S. administration demanded renewed talks on Iran's nuclear and missile program as well as the country's influence in the region, which has been rejected by Tehran.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011105521383488791