日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

Turkey says no change in stance on safe zone in Syria

Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-16 16:19:27|Editor: xuxin
Video PlayerClose

ANKARA, Aug. 16 (Xinhua) -- There are no changes in Turkish stance regarding the safe zone to be established in northern Syria with the United States, local newspaper Daily Sabah reported Friday.

Some news reports which claimed that Turkey has adopted a different policy on the safe zone are not true, the Turkish Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Twitter.

"Activities carried out in coordination with the U.S. are announced to the public at the right place and time by the National Defense Ministry. In this context, Turkey has no change in its stance it previously announced," the ministry said.

On Aug. 7, Turkey and the United States agreed to set up an operation center to coordinate and manage the planned safe zone, which is expected to serve as a "peace corridor" to facilitate the return of displaced Syrians.

The two countries also agreed on necessary measures to address Turkey's security concerns.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001383140661