日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

Death toll of Myanmar's landslide rises to 65 as rescue efforts continue

Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-13 19:52:57|Editor: Shi Yinglun
Video PlayerClose

YANGON, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from monsoon landslide in Myanmar's Mon state rose to 65 as of Tuesday afternoon, according to latest figures released by the Myanmar Fire Services Department.

"Rescue efforts will be carried out until bodies of all missing ones are found," a rescuer told Xinhua.

The deadly landslide took place when the mountainside of Ma-lat mountain collapsed due to the monsoon downpour in Paung township at 7:00 a.m. local time on Friday.

Residents, houses and vehicles were swamped by deluge of mud and rocks from the collapse.

Precautionary measures were being taken as there was a sign of more landslides at the area, an official from the Myanmar Fire Services Department told Xinhua on Monday.

Due to heavy monsoon rainfall, Paung, Mawlamyine, Mudon, Thanbyuzayat, Kyaikmaraw and Ye towns were flooded and some schools had been temporarily closed in the town of Paung since Friday.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001383064611