日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

About 758,000 residents affected by floods in northeast China

Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-31 19:50:47|Editor: huaxia
Video PlayerClose

HARBIN, July 31 (Xinhua) -- A total of 757,900 people in northeast China's Heilongjiang Province had been affected by floods, with about 11,400 residents evacuated, the provincial flood control and drought relief headquarters said Wednesday.

As of Tuesday, the floods had affected about 563,000 hectares of crops in the province, of which around 79,130 hectares had been wiped out. And 2,547 houses had been damaged. The direct economic losses are estimated to reach 2.17 billion yuan (about 315.14 million U.S. dollars).

As of 6 p.m. Tuesday, heavy rains had also disrupted rail traffic in the province, with more than 30 trains operated by China Railway Harbin Group being halted, said the company.

Due to the heavy precipitation, the Ashi River in Heilongjiang has been struck by above-warning-level floods since Tuesday.

Working teams have been dispatched to the affected areas to guide the flood control work.

KEY WORDS:
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001382728811