日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

Kuwait strongly condemns deadly suicide attacks in Tunisia

Source: Xinhua| 2019-06-28 21:55:53|Editor: Shi Yinglun
Video PlayerClose

KUWAIT CITY, June 28 (Xinhua) -- Kuwait strongly condemned two suicide bomb attacks in the Tunisian capital, the Kuwait's Foreign Ministry said on Friday.

Kuwait expressed condemnation of the "gruesome act," which targeted the lives of innocents and aimed to jeopardize the stability and security of Tunisia, a source from the ministry said.

The source expressed sympathy and extended sincere condolences to the victims of the blasts, wishing the injured a quick recovery.

Earlier on Thursday, two bomb attacks took place in Tunis, one near the French embassy and the other at the headquarters of a counter-terrorism department, which left at least one dead and several injured.

The Islamic State extremist group on Thursday evening claimed responsibility for the two attacks.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001381823151