日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

Over 2 dozen militants killed as clash continues for district control in W. Afghanistan

Source: Xinhua| 2019-06-19 17:43:32|Editor: Yamei
Video PlayerClose

QALA-E-NAW, Afghanistan, June 19 (Xinhua) -- Over two dozen militants have been killed and more than a dozen others sustained injuries as clash continues for the control of Ghormach district in Afghanistan's western Badghis province, army spokesman Mohammad Hanif Rezai said Wednesday.

The fighting, which began on Tuesday in Qala-e-Qali area of the beleaguered Ghormach district and since then has been continuing, has left 25 armed insurgents including a Taliban group commander, Mawlawi Hajji Mullah, dead and injured 16 others, according to the official.

Without providing more details and possible casualties of the security forces, Rezai said that the military operations backed by fighting aircraft would last until the area is free of militants.

Taliban militants who are active in parts of Badghis province have yet to make comment.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011103261381562161