日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

White House orders gov't officials to boycott White House Correspondents' Association dinner

Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-24 02:51:34|Editor: yan
Video PlayerClose

WASHINGTON, April 23 (Xinhua) -- The White House on Tuesday issued an order asking all officials with President Donald Trump's administration to boycott the upcoming White House Correspondents' Association dinner, according to local media reports.

The order was issued by White House Cabinet Secretary Bill McGinley, said a CNN report.

In response, Olivier Knox, president of the White House Correspondents' Association, said: "We're looking forward to an enjoyable evening of celebrating the First Amendment and great journalists past, present and future."

Trump announced earlier this month that he would not attend the annual dinner scheduled on Saturday night for the third year in a row. He was expected to attend a campaign rally in Green Bay, an industrial city in the midwestern state of Wisconsin on Saturday instead.

U.S. presidents traditionally attend the White House Correspondents' Association annual dinner.

Trump's move marks yet another deterioration in relations between the White House and the press corps, local analysts said.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011105521380027171