日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

Philippine experts to return to Libya as security conditions improve

Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-30 01:57:37|Editor: yan
Video PlayerClose

TRIPOLI, Jan. 29 (Xinhua) -- Charge d'Affaires of the Philippines to Libya Mardomel Melicor on Tuesday said that the recent improvement of security conditions in Libya encourages Filipino experts to return to Libya.

Melicor made his remarks during a meeting with Abdussalam Kajman, deputy prime minister of Libya, in the capital Tripoli, according to a statement issued by the prime minister's information and communication office.

"The deputy prime minister praised the strong relations between the two countries and the service provided by the experts of the Philippine to development sectors since the embassy of the Philippine resumed work in Libya," the statement said.

"The charge d'affaires stressed that the recent security improvement encourages the return of Filipino experts to contribute in development and infrastructure sectors," the statement added.

Most foreign companies and workers had to flee Libya due to escalating violence and frequent kidnappings. Therefore, many development projects in the north African nation have been suspended.

Prime Minister Fayez Serraj in October last year approved new security arrangements in Tripoli, which focus on forming joint police and army forces to secure the city.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011105521377848971