日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

Rwanda spends 227 mln USD in 2018 on disaster relief: report

Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-07 21:33:32|Editor: mmm
Video PlayerClose

KIGALI, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- The Rwandan government spent 200.4 billion Rwandan francs (about 227 million U.S. dollars) on relief services after natural disasters last year, said an assessment report released on Monday.

The money was spent on relief services, including providing shelter, medication, food aid and reconstruction of infrastructure, said the report by the ministry of emergency management.

It said 234 people were killed while 268 were injured across the country in 2018 due to disasters caused by heavy rains, floods, landslides and lightning.

Over 15,000 houses were destroyed in 2018 by disasters, up from about 5,000 houses destroyed in 2017, according to the report.

The report also showed about 9,000 hectares of crops were destroyed.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001377266711