日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

Bodies of all victims in Russian gas blast identified

Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-04 16:02:15|Editor: xuxin
Video PlayerClose

MOSCOW, Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- The bodies of all 39 people killed in the gas blast in the Russian city of Magnitogorsk have been identified, First Deputy Emergencies Minister Alexander Chupriyan told reporters on Friday.

Chupriyan said a day earlier that the search and rescue operation at the site of the gas explosion has been completed.

No more people remained under the debris now, he said.

A total of 24 people were rescued from under the rubble of the collapsed building, including two children.

The gas explosion occurred on Dec. 31 at a 10-story residential building in the Russian city of Magnitogorsk in the Chelyabinsk region, 1,400 km east of Moscow.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001377196721