日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

Death toll rises to 22 in election rally bomb blast in N. Afghan province

Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-14 13:14:31|Editor: Shi Yinglun
Video PlayerClose

TALUQAN, Afghanistan, Oct. 14 (Xinhua) -- The death toll has risen to 22, wheile 36 others wounded in a bomb blast on an election gathering organized by a female candidate, Nazifa Big Yusufi, in northern province of Takhar, a provincial government spokesman said Sunday.

"The latest figures by provincial authorities indicated that 22 people were killed and 36 others wounded in Saturday's bomb blast in Rustaq district of Takhar province," Mohammad Jawad Hejri told Xinhua.

The initial information by the provincial police department also showed that the blast was not a suicide bombing but the explosion was occurred after an improvised explosive devices (IEDs) attached to a motorcycle was detonated by a time device, he said.

The long-delayed parliamentary and district council elections are expected to be held on Oct. 20.

More than 2,500 candidates from 33 out of 34 provinces, excluding Ghazni, will stand for the parliament's 249 seats.

Nearly 9 million registered voters, including 3 million women, will cast their ballots to elect the lawmakers for a five-year term while they will also vote to elect members of the district councils.

No group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001375318491