日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

Ukraine opens criminal case over deadly blast at military facility

Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-07 00:54:53|Editor: yan
Video PlayerClose

KIEV, July 6 (Xinhua) -- The Ukrainian authorities said on Friday they have opened criminal proceedings into the deadly mortar explosion earlier in the day at a military facility in the northwestern Rivne region.

The criminal case was opened on charges of violating the rules of weapon handling, the Military Prosecutor's Office in Western Region said in a statement.

Meanwhile, Yuri Tabaka, the chief military prosecutor of Rivne region, told local media that a mortar malfunction is investigated as another possible cause of the blast.

The 120-mm mortar exploded at around 05:55 a.m. local time (GMT 0255) during the live-fire tactical exercises at the Rivne combined-arms range, killing three servicemen and injuring nine others.

Three injured soldiers are in grave condition.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011105521373067571