日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

Djibouti, South Sudan pull out of Africa Zone 5 Handball Challenge Trophy

Source: Xinhua| 2018-05-14 20:41:00|Editor: Shi Yinglun
Video PlayerClose

KAMPALA, May 14 (Xinhua) -- Djibouti and South Sudan have pulled out of the 2018 Africa Zone 5 International Handball Federation (IHF) Challenge Trophy in Kampala, Uganda.

"All eight nations are ready for the championship which will feature U-18 and U-20 players. Although they had been drawn, teams from Djibouti and South Sudan pulled out of the event," Sheila Agonzibwa, chairperson of the Uganda Handball Federation told Xinhua late on Sunday.

Originally the championship was meant to include a women's category, but the IHF decided there will be a separate championship next year.

According to Agonzibwa, the winning team in each category will qualify to face winners from the other seven zones in the IHF continental tournament in August.

She said the local federation has started rebranding and focusing on bringing in as many sponsors as possible to support the different tournaments at all levels.?

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001371784471