"/>

日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

Dengue fever kills 12 in Laos in first six months this year
Source: Xinhua   2018-07-20 10:50:15

VIENTIANE, July 20 (Xinhua) -- As many as 12 people have died so far as a result of dengue fever in the first six months this year in Laos.

According to local daily Vientiane Times on Friday, the central Lao province of Savannakhet has recorded the most cases.

The number of dengue fever cases was more than double the number of cases during the same period in 2017, higher than other ASEAN countries compared to the population, the report quoted a Lao health official as saying.

In 2017, about 5,584 dengue fever infections were recorded in the country including 14 fatalities.

From Jan. 1 to June 30 this year, more than 2,426 cases of dengue fever were recorded in Laos. Among them, some 12 people died, National Center for Laboratory and Epidemiology director Onechanh Keosavanh told Vientiane Times on Thursday.

Officials and health authorities are urging people to clear potential mosquito breeding sites in their houses and workplaces to curb the spread of the virus.

Editor: xuxin
Related News
Xinhuanet

Dengue fever kills 12 in Laos in first six months this year

Source: Xinhua 2018-07-20 10:50:15
[Editor: huaxia]

VIENTIANE, July 20 (Xinhua) -- As many as 12 people have died so far as a result of dengue fever in the first six months this year in Laos.

According to local daily Vientiane Times on Friday, the central Lao province of Savannakhet has recorded the most cases.

The number of dengue fever cases was more than double the number of cases during the same period in 2017, higher than other ASEAN countries compared to the population, the report quoted a Lao health official as saying.

In 2017, about 5,584 dengue fever infections were recorded in the country including 14 fatalities.

From Jan. 1 to June 30 this year, more than 2,426 cases of dengue fever were recorded in Laos. Among them, some 12 people died, National Center for Laboratory and Epidemiology director Onechanh Keosavanh told Vientiane Times on Thursday.

Officials and health authorities are urging people to clear potential mosquito breeding sites in their houses and workplaces to curb the spread of the virus.

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011100001373372541