"/>

日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

Maldives opposition announces new presidential candidate
Source: Xinhua   2018-07-01 15:55:54

MALE, July 1 (Xinhua) -- Maldives main opposition party, the Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP), has named its chief lawmaker Ibrahim Mohamed Solih as candidate for the presidential elections after former president Mohamed Nasheed forfeited his candidacy, local media reported Sunday.

At a party congress held Saturday the MDP amended its charter to award the party ticket to Solih.

The MDP congress unanimously voted in favor of Solih as Nasheed's replacement.

Nasheed said on Friday that he had withdrawn his ticket from the Maldives Presidential Elections for the betterment of his party.

He had applied to run for the presidential vote scheduled for Sept. 23, but his nomination was rejected by the Elections Commission as he faces terrorism charges.

The Elections Commission said last month that anyone convicted of a criminal offence could not legally contest in a political party's presidential primary, warning that such elections would be annulled.

Editor: mmm
Related News
Xinhuanet

Maldives opposition announces new presidential candidate

Source: Xinhua 2018-07-01 15:55:54
[Editor: huaxia]

MALE, July 1 (Xinhua) -- Maldives main opposition party, the Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP), has named its chief lawmaker Ibrahim Mohamed Solih as candidate for the presidential elections after former president Mohamed Nasheed forfeited his candidacy, local media reported Sunday.

At a party congress held Saturday the MDP amended its charter to award the party ticket to Solih.

The MDP congress unanimously voted in favor of Solih as Nasheed's replacement.

Nasheed said on Friday that he had withdrawn his ticket from the Maldives Presidential Elections for the betterment of his party.

He had applied to run for the presidential vote scheduled for Sept. 23, but his nomination was rejected by the Elections Commission as he faces terrorism charges.

The Elections Commission said last month that anyone convicted of a criminal offence could not legally contest in a political party's presidential primary, warning that such elections would be annulled.

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011100001372935761