"/>

日韩日批 , 五月天综合视频 , 国产91成人欧美精品另类动态 , av电影在线不卡,在线观看一区二区视频,魔屋电影未删节完整版免费观看中文下载 ,91天堂影院

Two Britons captured in DRC released: British FM

Source: Xinhua    2018-05-13 22:06:03

LONDON, May 13 (Xinhua) -- Two British nationals who were held hostage in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) have been released, British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said on Sunday.

"I am delighted to announce that two British nationals who were held hostage in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) have been released," Johnson said in a statement.

"I paid tribute to the DRC authorities and the Congolese Institute for Nature Conservation for their tireless help during this terrible case," said the statement.

The two British tourists were kidnapped last week at a national park which is well known for its rare mountain gorillas in the central African country.

Editor: Yamei
Related News
Xinhuanet

Two Britons captured in DRC released: British FM

Source: Xinhua 2018-05-13 22:06:03

LONDON, May 13 (Xinhua) -- Two British nationals who were held hostage in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) have been released, British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said on Sunday.

"I am delighted to announce that two British nationals who were held hostage in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) have been released," Johnson said in a statement.

"I paid tribute to the DRC authorities and the Congolese Institute for Nature Conservation for their tireless help during this terrible case," said the statement.

The two British tourists were kidnapped last week at a national park which is well known for its rare mountain gorillas in the central African country.

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011103261371762201